Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Thumbs up

When The Boy gets out of school, the principal walks them out to the bus. Each day she gives him a thumbs up, thumbs down, or flat hand to reinforce what kind of day he had. On both Friday and Monday he got a thumbs up!

Do I wish he didn't have this kind of relationship with his principal? Yes. But as Carla would say, that's just the way he rolls. He's never been one to let the fear of a consequence sway his choices or actions.

I like that about him.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger carla said…

    yay

    an update.

    I love the boy sight, err, mullet unseen.

    I know Im going to regret this but if miss emma is SPUNKY enough to have that principal relationship Im afraid I wouldnt mind.

    thanks for updating!!

     
  • At 7:42 PM, Blogger Suz said…

    Yay for the boy!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home