Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Ink-redible

You know I have a fondness for tattoos.

Have you been lucky enough to catch K.at V.on D on TLC?

Hot, hot, hot that girl is!

Must put her new shop in Hollywood on my list of to-dos.

Thankfully it's a short list.

Anyone know of a good ink shop in NYC?

Just in case I cross that stop off my list first.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:03 PM, Blogger Suz said…

    I don't have a single one, not one, even though I like the idea. Maybe one of these days, I'll get a question mark on my ankle, just like I thought I would back in high school.

     
  • At 9:39 PM, Blogger Not-So-Normal-Mom said…

    I agree. She's hot. I have one tattoo, and then a friend attempted to cover it up. It's not pretty. My husband is not fond of them, but I do think they can be a lovely addition to the canvas of the body.

     
  • At 6:01 AM, Blogger Alleen said…

    Sorry, can't help you on this one :-)

     
  • At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love the show, too. Pixie is my favorite.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home