Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Double Trouble

This is what happens at our house when you decide to "look" for a puppy.

You ask for a deal if you buy two instead of one because they are both just too damn cute.

For now they are simply Yellow and Black. I'm too busy alternately running them outside to pee and poop to come up with names for them.

8 Comments:

  • At 1:44 PM, Blogger DD said…

    Vanilla and Chocolate!

    Creme and Cocoa!

    Bailey(s) and Kahlua!

    Hmmmm. Gee, I wonder what I'm thinking about.

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OH MY GOSH

    too cute.

    and friday? did all go ok at school?

    (I know. I have no life...)

    Carla

     
  • At 2:25 PM, Blogger Suz said…

    Oh yes...that's EXACTLY why we haven't gone puppy-shopping. Adorable!

     
  • At 4:18 PM, Blogger Not-So-Normal-Mom said…

    Ebony and Ivory???
    Too freaking cut for words!!!!!

     
  • At 5:32 PM, Blogger Michelle Smiles said…

    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO they are so cute! I want one. No I don't. Yes I do. I love puppies but hate the puddles.

     
  • At 5:59 PM, Blogger Alleen said…

    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... Freakin' cute!!

     
  • At 4:39 PM, Blogger Happy said…

    OOOOHHHH, the yellow one looks like a mini-Josie. TOO CUTE!!! Don't you just want to hug, kiss, and cuddle them (again and again)?

     
  • At 7:48 PM, Blogger Priscilla said…

    I'm dying - they are SO SO SO cute!! Can't wait for names. Are they girls or boys?

    I'm so glad to hear that The Boy had a good Friday and Monday at school. I was thinking about him and wishing him well!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home