Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Busted

"Were you calling us?"

They are both males. We've always had a preference for male animals. We will alter them. Even so, they will be registered with AKC and given the token fancy schmancy names that go along with all that.

Yellow - Carbon County's Shane Ridge. He's named after a section of land we own about 40 miles from here. His common name is Ridge.

Black - Ridge's Carbon Copy Angus. Angus is the name I'd chosen for my second son if we ever adopted again, which is not likely to happen.

It's nice to hear the pitter patter of little feet around the house again.

Even so, I am still mourning the loss of my old Coal.

He was house broken.

6 Comments:

  • At 9:26 PM, Blogger Michelle Smiles said…

    Oh I don't think I can stand the cuteness!!!

    Angus is my pup's name too. He used to be that little and cute. But I couldn't enjoy him as much as I can enjoy your photos because I was too busy trying not to lose my mind cleaning up the pee everywhere.

     
  • At 2:25 AM, Blogger Cricket said…

    They are soooo cute and with such strong names.

    I know what you mean - new animals make you miss the old one(s) even more.

     
  • At 5:44 AM, Blogger Alleen said…

    Love it!!!!!!!!! Gosh, they ALMOST make me want a dog again after a 5 year hiatus..... But, alas, I have enough animal hair to contend with and at least no puddles.

     
  • At 11:34 AM, Blogger carla said…

    they are adorable.
    and I so hear you about coal.
    Not sure how long we'll wait for a puppy.

    until emma is potty trained? :)

     
  • At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What absolutely stunning boys. Of all my dogs my boy dogs have been the best to me. I love my girls, but the boys have my heart.

     
  • At 5:32 PM, Blogger Happy said…

    Oh my gosh!! So friggin cute!!! Whenever I'm around puppies (including my own Josie The Hyper) I just want to hug & kiss them. Not to mention play with their soft soft ears.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home