Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

With A Heavy Heart




Brandy's Shadow Coal
12/3/1993-4/25/2007
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. -Anonymous
Run free, Puppy Coal.
I miss you.

10 Comments:

  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger Cricket said…

    I am so sorry. I am so sorry for your husband, too.

    Always in your heart.

    There's a place of honor waiting on the shelf.

     
  • At 11:11 AM, Blogger DD said…

    Oh honey, sorry to see this. How is The Boy doing?

     
  • At 11:15 AM, Blogger Michelle Smiles said…

    Good Lord - way to make me cry!

    So sorry - losing a pet is like losing a member of the family. Hope the Boy is okay.

     
  • At 12:06 PM, Blogger Happy said…

    I'm so sorry. They're members of the family.

     
  • At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm so sorry about the dog. I hate that they aren't longer lived.

     
  • At 8:34 PM, Blogger [] said…

    So sad! I'm very sorry. I suddenly miss all my childhood pets very much.

     
  • At 7:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OH, I am so soo sorry.

    No words can help, but know you are in my thoughts and prayers.

    Hugs -- Julie

     
  • At 9:18 PM, Blogger Priscilla said…

    I am truly and deeply sorry. Dogs are such a member of the family, and it is so hard when they are gone. My thoughts are with you.

     
  • At 7:17 AM, Blogger Alleen said…

    I'm so sorry you had to say goodbye to a family member.

     
  • At 6:45 PM, Blogger erinberry said…

    I'm sorry about Coal's passing - It's so hard to lose an animal from your life.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home