Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Everywhere a sign



In spite of the recent cold and snow, spring is in the air.

We had horrible winds last weekend. After, The Boy and I were playing in the yard when we found this robin's egg. It had blown out of a nest, which we couldn't locate. The Boy thinks we can bring it to fruition. Sad.








Hockey season is officially over, culminating with the end of season banquet held last night. From the look on this face, I'd say his first season was a success!









The Boy and dad went fishing. Usually MFH would catch and release this time of year, as the trout are spawning. The Boy wanted to eat this one, which he did. I can't believe he likes trout. Me? Not so much, but I eat it anyway. We don't allow that kind of waste.
ETA In response to Spanglish, The Boy wants to eat all of the fish he catches. Dad agreed to let him keep one.
I really hope the weather improves after Easter!

4 Comments:

  • At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wonder why The Boy wanted to eat that particular trout? You have a beautiful son. I love the photo with the robin's egg.

     
  • At 3:22 PM, Blogger Michelle Smiles said…

    That's a nice looking fish :)

    Regarding the tramp stamp thing? No idea why people call it that. I usually don't unless it is on a 17 yr old who has annoyed me. Mean of me, I know. My sister has one and I think I might have called it that when she got it to tease her. No offense intended!

     
  • At 3:36 PM, Blogger Alleen said…

    What a sweet pic of the boy looking at the egg.

    Nice fish indeed!

     
  • At 6:19 PM, Blogger Cricket said…

    I love the looks of wonder and joy on his face. Nature boy. Jock boy. Hungry boy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home