Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

F.etish

I used to work with a gal that was a real redneck. It still makes me chuckle when I recall the time she wore a dress to work and said, "Dang. I just got a run in my brand new socks!"

MFH has a f.oot f.etish.

As a result of this, I have a spectacular collection of hosiery.

Yesterday I wore a pair of patterned tights, kind of like fishnets, with alternating vertical rows of tight weave and open weave.

Mrs. Service Manager came to my office in the afternoon with some billing, and before she left, said, "I always admire the way you dress. I wish I could dress like that. I could never wear that on my legs, though. My husband wouldn't like it."

Really?

Yet he doesn't mind that you spend your evenings selling s.ex t.oys?

4 Comments:

  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger Happy said…

    Ah, husbands...my hubby wants me to dress like a Victoria Secret catologue model or Britany Spears. Forget comfort so the trashy wardrobe comes out on our Friday & Saturday night dinners out. BTW, the s.ex t.oy parties are a fun girls night out (& they do, uh, enhance private time, hee hee).

     
  • At 10:30 AM, Blogger Jessie said…

    Those parties are even better when there is lots of wine and/or a margarita machine!

     
  • At 11:13 AM, Blogger Cricket said…

    Other people's "I could nevers" crack me up. I'm sure I have a deluded few of my own, too.

     
  • At 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    been trying to comment recently and it wont work (?)

    this made me (and my OTK socks) LAUGH!

    Carla

     

Post a Comment

<< Home