Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Monkey business

The Boy loves C.urious G.eorge. He always has. He will often choose one of his George books for his bedtime story.

About a year and a half ago, he went to the library with his daycare and there was a story hour that featured C.urious G.eorge. I remember picking him up that day and he so proudly proclaimed, "Momma, today I learned that G.eorge is a special monkey because he has no tail!"

Last night at the end of the story I reminded him of that day.

"Do you remember what makes G.eorge a special monkey?"

He just looked at me blankly.

"You don't remember? He has something missing from his butt."

"A crack!" he said.

5 Comments:

  • At 8:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OH! The Boy is hysterical. I cannot wait until my Guatemalan Prince can talk.

    This is HYSTERICAL. I neede that today.

    Julie
    http://thelussierfamily.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 8:28 AM, Blogger DD said…

    I guess that means someone already fixed it.

     
  • At 6:49 PM, Blogger Alleen said…

    bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 10:03 AM, Blogger [] said…

    Hee-hee-hee! That's great!

     
  • At 6:45 PM, Blogger Jessie said…

    Oh thanks, now I've spit diet coke all over my computer...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home