Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Overheard

in the concessions room at the hockey rink.

I was with most of the other mothers paying the fees for The Boy to skate in a tournament in Big City with his team next weekend.

"Yeah, we were gonna stay two nights but I cancelled Saturday night. I can't stand to be around all these brats."

Nice.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:49 AM, Blogger Not-So-Normal-Mom said…

    Very nice. I'm sure that person's child was lovely. Right.

     
  • At 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I LOVE that when you (and I) say "have work done" we dont mean plastic surgery :)

    Carla

     
  • At 2:39 PM, Blogger Jessie said…

    Oh my. That's really too bad. I feel sorry for her children!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home