Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Sharing

When my son was so sick last week, all I wanted to do is take it from him. I told him many times that I would rather be the sick one.

Now?

"I gave my sickness to you, momma."

Yes. Yes, you did.

Back when I was teaching, after the first couple of years, I had built up so much immunity that I never caught what the little darlings brought in. I wonder what the hell happened to that.

The Boy is finally back to 100%, though, and for that I am thankful.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:10 PM, Blogger Jessie said…

    I'm sorry you're sick! Hopefully you guys don't just pass it back and forth.

    My step-brother and his family live in Manhattan and just recently moved from Belgrade. My step-brother owns Jones Painting. If you guys come up to my area, we should try to get our boys together to play sometime!

     
  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger DD said…

    It just means you are doing lots of cuddling and kissing. What better way is there to catch a cold?

     
  • At 3:16 PM, Blogger Not-So-Normal-Mom said…

    I swear by garlic and orange juice...not together! We don't get sick...and I swear that's the reason! Good luck!!! Ihope you feel better soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home