Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

May the force be with you

I don't like being forced to make changes.

Imagine my surprise when, as I tried to log into blogger this morning, they forced me to switch to new blogger.

It makes me wonder if Big Brother Blogger is watching and reading, and sensed my indecision about switching on my own.

In any case, here I am. So far it has been painless.

Time will tell.

In other news, when I got home last night we had a message from the assistant coach of the junior hockey team to please return his phone call. He needed a favor.

This is the final weekend of the regular season. Playoffs begin next week. Our team is currently tied at second place, so they are sure to make the post season. With that said, and because of injuries that have benched some key players, the coach is adding to the team. A new player is arriving from Canada tonight at 10:30. Would we be willing to house him for the rest of the season?

Another Canuck.

Oh heck, why not. It's winter in Montana. Nobody is going to be visiting to use that spare bedroom anytime soon.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:17 PM, Blogger Jessie said…

    So you'll have a houseguest? Oh so much fun. How old will he be? I'm assuming that he's slightly older than The Boy, right?

    And that's the truth about visitors in Montana. From the time the weather breaks, we usually have people in town. It's such torture to live in paradise, you know?2

     
  • At 7:46 PM, Blogger Not-So-Normal-Mom said…

    I haven't been forced to switch yet!!! Oh now...now I'm waiting for big brother to lay his hand upon my shoulder!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home