Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The Nerve!

I am quick to react. I always have been. I need to learn to think things through.

I deleted an anonymous comment on my last post because it pissed me off. I should have left it there in order to properly belittle the ass.

If you leave me a comment and refuse to identify yourself, I have to assume you are a spineless little dick. If you don't like what I have to say on my blog, don't read me. If you don't like how my - oh, let's say ankles - look, don't inspect my picture. If you want to challenge me to a battle of wits, don't come empty handed.

This is in no way referring to you, dear Carla. I know with certainty that you are not a spineless little dick. And, you always sign your comments.

Moving on.

I keep getting invited to move to the new Blogger. Should I?

4 Comments:

  • At 3:26 PM, Blogger Not-So-Normal-Mom said…

    Anonymous dicks always amuse me with their stupidity. Don't let it bother you. We all have differing personalities and opinions. Those that can bring something to the table honestly, truthfully, and intelligently are worth debating with. Those that do not aren't worth considering. As for the new blogger, I've been asking myself the same question...let me know what you decide!

     
  • At 4:10 PM, Blogger Happy said…

    Someone left me a somewhat snide comment a few weeks ago and they signed it anonymous. It wasn't rude per se, but it rubbed me the wrong way. I forget exactly what the person said, but it was a reference to the fact that I called the mother of the baby I will adopt the birth mother and I should have referred to her as an expectant mother. I thought that was just semantics because really, since I am in the waiting phase, aren't I also an expectant mother?

    Anyway, I switched over to the new Blogger. It is very easy to use. You have a really cool template. Would you be able to have that cool template if you switched?

     
  • At 5:43 AM, Blogger Alleen said…

    The only problem I had when I switched to the new blogger was that old comments that had been left by people using their blogger accts got switched over to anonymous. It really bites because they didn't sign their names since they were signed in, so now all those wonderful comments don't have an identity attached to them. Really peeved me, bigtime. Don't know if that is still an issue as I never got a response when I reported the issue.

    And yeah, let us at the anon a-holes!

     
  • At 1:11 PM, Blogger Cricket said…

    I'm chicken to change, afraid it's more trouble than it's worth. I am of the mind, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it," and, when Blogger is up and behaving, I am plenty happy with how I can manage my blog.

    That said, I love posts like yours that fish for stories. Keep it up.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home