Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Germ o phobe

Lately The Boy has become obsessed with germs.

It is partly my fault, as I have bottles of hand sanitizer everywhere.

On Saturday while waiting in the endless checkout line at W@lmart, I suggested that he and I share a soda.

He got tears in his eyes and said he didn't want to share a soda with me. He didn't want to get my germs.

In all fairness to him, I have been sick.

In all fairness to me, I got it from him.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hate when my students sneeze or cough all over their assignments, and then hand them to me. Disgusting. It's a marvel that I'm not a snotbucket all the time.

    Great post. You make me laugh.

     
  • At 6:18 AM, Blogger Alleen said…

    Oh my.... I'm not a germaphobe, but I had my first experience in a church nursery with Gabriella. Well, my inner germaphobe sure came out when I saw all those nasty toys all over the place. No way were they going in her mouth! Fortunately, we were in there with her.

     
  • At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    said it before to others...not sure Ive said it to you :

    I LOVE YOUR BLOG.

    Carla

     

Post a Comment

<< Home