Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

We rang in 2007 quietly at the Stiletto household. I was just happy to make it to midnight for a New Year's kiss and a Happy New Year from MFH. We used to host a kid friendly party, but decided to leave it to someone else this year, which didn't happen. Shocking, I know.

I don't usually make New Year's resolutions, because I try to live a healthy lifestyle to the fullest and be the best person I can be most of the time. I am excited for 2007, though, because I am hoping it is a year of change for us. I hope we can move to a new community. I hope we have the financial stability to enable me to work only part time, as I enjoyed this past week more than I ever would have imagined.

I also hope some things don't change - like the good health of my family and friends.

I hope 2007 is all you want it to be.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope I can learn to live in the moment and not worry about the past or future so much...

    Happy New Year!!

     
  • At 5:21 PM, Blogger Alleen said…

    Happy New Year!!

     
  • At 3:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    so well said.
    I dont do resolutions either and SO MANY people hath taken that as my thinking Im perfect.

    might I direct people to your post??

    Carla

     
  • At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hear you on the moving to a better community! Hopefully we will both see that happen.
    I hope you and your family have a wonderful new year!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home