Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Friday, December 22, 2006

Who woulda thunk?

There are three warning labels on my bottle of antibiotics:

Don't take within 4 hours of taking magnesium.
Take with plenty of water.
May cause dizziness.

Nowhere does it say "Don't take a pill and then consume three small glasses of wine."

I was in the car sleeping while MFH and the rest of his company enjoyed a fabulous prime rib dinner last night.

In relaying this story to my co-worker this morning, who shall be known as Copper since he is an ex-cop, he responds with, "Yeah. Generally drugs and alcohol don't mix."

5 Comments:

  • At 12:35 PM, Blogger DD said…

    If you could have stayed awake, I bet you would have been the life of the party!

    BTW: I meant on my comment to your last post to say you areN'T pre-judging. Who knew that N apostrophe T would make such a huge difference in how a sentence turned out. Blah. Sorry about that.

     
  • At 4:32 PM, Blogger [] said…

    Magnesium? How very specific!

     
  • At 5:24 PM, Blogger Alleen said…

    oh my goodness. Hope it didn't give you a killer hangover!

     
  • At 6:34 AM, Blogger Happy said…

    Don't you hate when people state obvious? As if you hadn't already figured out that it wasn't smart to take the antibiotic and drink. No magnesium though? That's so strange.

     
  • At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    funny....

    people never cease to make me roll my eyes ;)

    Carla

     

Post a Comment

<< Home