Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Scrooged

Nothing says "Thanks for the great year and have a Merry Christmas!" quite like throwing a potluck dinner for the company Christmas party. At the store. Where we all go everyday to do work.

I can sit in the comfort of my own home and eat food that I cooked and drink wine that I bought.

Thanks for the invite, Mr. Scrooge, but we are busy that night and will be unable to attend.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No lie. I hate work parties AT WORK. What is the point?? How hard is it for everyone to meet somewhere else?

    I will bah humbug the scrooge right along with you on this one

     
  • At 1:14 PM, Blogger Alleen said…

    Sounds like the parties we had the last 5 or so years I was at my last job. Except for the wine part - none of that allowed. And it was during our lunch hour. Bah humbug.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home