Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

A voice like an angel


Well, not exactly.

In his defense, have you ever tried to sing along with those books? I can hold a tune with the best of them, but those books are at a pitch nobody could accompany very well.

It was sure cute, though, him sitting there by the tree singing Christmas carols to his heart's content.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:22 AM, Blogger Not-So-Normal-Mom said…

    Is that the Mystery Machine I see??? Cool!

     
  • At 6:17 PM, Blogger DD said…

    That's last xmas, right?

    My son doesn't like it when I use my low, quiet voice. He thinks I need to clear my throat because it's raspy. So when I do bedtime stories, I have to talk louder. Good thing bedtime stories aren't sung...

     
  • At 4:53 PM, Blogger [] said…

    There's nothing as cute as watching a child sing/talk to himself, oblivious (or apathetic) to the presence of other people around them.

     
  • At 5:37 AM, Blogger Alleen said…

    That picture is something that can melt a heart!!! Too cute.

    Me.. can't carry a tune to save my life.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home