Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Talk to the hand


The Boy loves them. So does MFH. That surprised me. (Sorry the picture looks kind of blurry. I had to play with camera to get a picture that was not too bright.)

The owner of the nail salon told me to put a coat of red on top if I absolutely could not stand it. Everytime I look at my hand I think, "What the hell?"

Carla, I'm Not Really A Waitress is still my favorite OPI shade. I get so many compliments when I wear it.

So, what do you think. Could you live with this color for two weeks?

3 Comments:

  • At 8:38 PM, Blogger DD said…

    Two weeks is nothing (I can NOT believe I just said that!). I think it would have been fun to do some decorations on them as well for the holidays. Maybe the next time.

     
  • At 11:40 AM, Blogger Alleen said…

    Hey, they match the season, right? I say heck yeah, you can live with anything for 2 weeks.

     
  • At 9:16 PM, Blogger Priscilla said…

    I'm Not Really A Waitress is my FAVE OPI color. At present, it is on my toes.

    I think the nails are funkyfresh and fun.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home