Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Mr. Big Stuff

The Boy and I try to make a homemade greeting for each holiday to send to his grandparents. Like me, they enjoy having a refrigerator covered with his art.

We finished his Easter greetings Sunday afternoon. Yesterday, before leaving the house for the day, I had him sign his name to his cards so I could get them in the mail. Much to my surprise, he signed:

The Boy
#30

which is the number on the back of his hockey jersey, because that's what the big boys do when they sign autographs.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:03 AM, Blogger DD said…

    There's nothing wrong with perfecting the flourishes required when signing autographs. How funny would it be if in 20 years, he's signing his name still with #30.

     
  • At 2:09 PM, Blogger rdhdprincess said…

    Heh. That's so funny. What a cutie pie he is. Wow, that is a lot of notice for your boss to request. Eek. I hope it all works out. Oh, and I lovelovelove pretty hosiery. And shoes. K has a bit of a fetish himself. One of the reasons that I am always well pedicured! Heh.

     
  • At 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have no words.

    I LOVE HIM!

    Carla

     

Post a Comment

<< Home