Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Stress

It's manifesting itself in strange ways.

I have a cold sore under my nose, and it sucks. Not only does it look like a big booger, it hurts like the dickens.

Everytime someone looks at me, whether they are or not, I imagine them fixating on it.

And just now when I went to the bathroom?

I have my panties on inside out.

I have never done that before.

Even worse?

I left them that way.

5 Comments:

  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger Jessie said…

    So, once the boy wins that lottery, should I just send you the bill for cleaning my computer screen now that I've spewed diet coke all over it?

    (wow...run on sentence much?)

     
  • At 12:07 PM, Blogger DD said…

    You don't get to call it stress until it happens a 2nd time. What kind of ditz would let that happen more than once?

    *I say skulking out the door*

     
  • At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh Stiletto... more often than not my underpants are on inside out. No worries.

     
  • At 5:54 PM, Blogger Alleen said…

    Oh boy, what does it say about me that both of those things have happened to me? more than once.

     
  • At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    BEEEEEN THERE.

    any way the blogosphere can help?

    Carla

     

Post a Comment

<< Home