Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Monday, August 07, 2006

One Ply, Two Ply

What a great title for a Dr. Suess book.

Last night, MFH came out of the bathroom and asked if I was angry with him. It caught me off guard, and I replied, "Of course not! Why?"

"Because you bought one ply toilet paper."

I couldn't have! I made that mistake early on in our relationship so I've been very careful never to do it again. Lo and behold, I got the package out of the closet, and it was the same brand I always buy, in the same package even, but it was indeed one ply.

So what do I do? There are 12 rolls in that package, for cryin' out loud.

Would be wrong to put it in the basement bathroom for Hockey Player and buy us new stuff? Or should we buck up and just use it?

I wish I had a house full of teenaged girls. They could use it to stuff their bras. Not that I ever did that.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:26 PM, Blogger DD said…

    Halloween's right around the corner.

     
  • At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ha! Anything except the real cheap toliet paper gives me UTI's. I settle for 99 cent toliet paper. It sucks, but it is better than the alternative.

     
  • At 7:05 PM, Blogger [] said…

    Do you have any neighbors that deserve a fine coating of toilet paper over their house? Otherwise, you may as well torch the stuff.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home