Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Inconvenience

I'm sorry it's such an inconvenience for you to use your turn indicators, but since I'm not a frickin' mind reader, and your car is equipped with the little buggers, could you just humor me a little????? Oh, and Missy? They are also good for letting me know you are going to change lanes and whip in front of me in traffic.

I am bigger than you, and I probably have better insurance.

My Yukon is in the body shop to repair that little fender bender issue. I am currently driving MFH's '81 Chevy Shortbox pickup. There is something empowering about driving an older vehicle, albeit a nice one. I feel braver, like "Oh hell no, you are not going to pull in front of me like that! I am driving an older vehicle and I'll just run your ass over!" Of course I wouldn't cause then we'd have two wrecked vehicles, and this one would be my fault, but it is fun to think it. And maybe even act like you'd actually do it.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My husband sometimes doesn't use his turn signal and I get seriously upset with him. Drives me nuts too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home