Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Charmed

Several months ago, I wrote a post about my boss who had just bought a 2007 FJ Cruiser and then decided he didn't like the color.

First, he parked it in our parking lot with a for sale sign on it.

Sound familiar? Do you remember that?

Next, he put it on a consignment lot. It was there for three months with nary a bite. Now truly, unless it was an absolute steal, if you were buying a brand new vehicle wouldn't you go straight to the dealer? Their financing options usually can't be beat.

Yesterday he came to me for the title. He ended up taking the Cruiser BACK to the dealer he bought it from, and they sold it within three days.

He only lost $990.00 on the deal.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:04 AM, Blogger DD said…

    I would say he's one lucky asshole that he only "lost" that much, which is nothing in the grand scheme of the sticker on it, especially since he probably paid sticker or more than, for it.

    It still makes him a tool.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home