Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Why?

I read that Kid Rock and Pamela Anderson are getting married.

4 times.

What is up with that????

I heart Kid Rock. I scored front row tickets to his concert a few years ago. It was actually one of the best performances I've seen.

I do not heart Pamela Anderson. Little Miss Oh My Boobs Are Too Big and I need to reduce them so that's not what people think of when they hear my name. Oops...now my boobs are too small so I must get them enlarged again because I'm not getting enough attention.

Why do celebrities even bother to marry each other? Like that's gonna last.

5 Comments:

  • At 2:40 PM, Blogger Borrego said…

    Yup, it won't last, but at least they have been having fun.

     
  • At 3:45 PM, Blogger DD said…

    You're right. Why bother? It's not like they've been holding their virginities for the right person or that they need financial support.

    I don't notice her boobs, either. It's those freak eyebrows that looked like they were stolen from a 40s starlet.

     
  • At 6:00 PM, Blogger [] said…

    Oh, jeez, again? Divorce attorneys, start your engines!

     
  • At 6:44 PM, Blogger Not-So-Normal-Mom said…

    I'd get married four times if I could...to the same person, of course! It would be fun!!! I always said that one wedding wasn't enough!

     
  • At 5:01 PM, Blogger hotdrwife said…

    This is why - if ever I lose HDHusband - Mark Ruffalo should marry ME. I'm not a celebrity, and damn, I make a mean meatloaf.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home