Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Stupid Tourist Picture



We don't normally take touristy pictures because, well, I usually never look at them again. Frankly it's been forever since I've taken any picture that didn't have The Boy as the main subject. I just couldn't resist this one because a)the dragon was just standing there begging to have my head in his mouth, and b)The Boy is nutty for dragons and I knew he would love this.

ETA We did try to take a horror picture, which would have been more appropriate than a smile, but then there was some kind of raunchy statement made about being eaten which ruined the setting.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:54 PM, Blogger DD said…

    Uh...I think the whole point is to not be smiling as your are getting your head bit off by a dragon.

    But you do look mighty purty.

    Where are the shoes?!

     
  • At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think this is the first time I've ever seen your photo.

    You're hawt :o)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home