Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

I'm Annoyed

The Boy and I were shopping at W@lmart this morning. We were in the shampoo aisle when a little girl in the cart ahead of us looked up at me. Her eyes were swollen and all crusted up with pink eye. She had dried ooze all over her cheeks. She was touching the kid's shampoo bottles and of course her hands were all over the cart. I should have said something to her mother. This was the worst case I have ever seen.

We got what we needed and were out of that aisle lickety split. I got in the next row and put sanitizer all over The Boy's hands and my own, too.

Good Lord, people - keep your infected kids at home.

Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home