Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Carry On

MFH and I checked our luggage. All of it. Maybe it's because we traveled thousands of miles with an infant and way too much other shit to drag and/or carry through airports across the country. Yeah, we had to wait at the carousel for the luggage to come out, but that took precious little time off our vacation. Maybe I'm just lucky enough to never have had my luggage lost in transit.

There is a little tiny sign at the boarding gate that says 14" X 22" is the limit for carry on luggage. But there is no limit to how FAT the bag can be apparently. My assumption is that nobody really enforces it.

Is it just me? Does this bug anyone else?

More on Vegas later when I catch up at work.

It sucks to be back.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger DD said…

    Welcome back. You certainly are a trusting soul to check all of your baggage. Actually, I've been waiting for our luggage to not make it to our exotic location so I can do some serious shopping. Unfortunately, it only seems to happen when we get back home.

     
  • At 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It bugs me too, especially when there is no overhead bin space left.

    Welcome back.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home