Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Monday, April 17, 2006

This Sucks

The weather. The boy's preschool is closed today in observance of Easter. I wish I could be a stay at home mom, but I just don't have the desire to do so everyday. Once in awhile it's okay though. This is one of those days. I was looking forward to hanging out with him today. Until we woke up to rain and then snow. And it's a whopping 34 degrees. So we're stuck in the house like we have been all damn winter. My mom brought the boy a trampoline yesterday, and we were looking forward to jumping on it today.

This computer. It's so S-L-O-W. Painful even.

Dog farts. My faithful 12.5 year old lab that is a frisbee maniac still, is laying at my feet farting. I guess a meal of deviled eggs, potato salad, baked beans and Easter ham has taken it's toll on his old body.

The title to my last two posts? "This Sucks Dicks" Heh.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home