Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Senses

I discovered last night, during American Idol, that men are not able to use two senses at the same time.

Sorry, MFH. Naturally, this statement does not apply to you.

Set the stage: All the songs are from the rock group "Queen". Pick Pickler sings Bohemian Rhapsody. I thought she was awful. I mean, how could she possibly pull that off with a twang? And, she was completely and obviously out of her element. I could already hear the comments from the judges in my mind.
Randy Jackson: It was pitchy. I don't know, Dawg. For me is was just awright.
Paula Abdul: Whatever Randy just said.
Simon Cowell: I found the whole performance a little ridiculous.

Here's the snag. Pick Pickler looked HOT. HOT in all caps.

And the judges approved.

While Freddie Mercury was turning in his grave.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:31 PM, Blogger DD said…

    A.I. = American Idol, right?

    Nope. Artificial Intelligence.

    Email me about getting your links (since you don't have an email on your website!).

     
  • At 11:23 AM, Blogger Not-So-Normal-Mom said…

    I love Kellie Pickler. I'm not afraid to say it. That poor little baby girl, abandoned by her parents!!! I heart her.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home