Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Link me up, Scotty

I am so not a Star Trek fan, but I just crack myself up when I come up with a clever blog title. Yeah, clever is a perceived notion.

I have all of the blogs I love to read bookmarked on my computer at work. I want to link them in my blog so I can read them on weekends at home. I can't seem to get it to work by using the instructions in Blogger. I was hoping someone out there could hook me up with some 'simple how to link' instructions?

Please?

Pretty please?????

3 Comments:

  • At 2:38 PM, Blogger DD said…

    I will offer to pass along some advice, but I'm a little strapped for time right now. Gotta get X for soccer, get him to grandma's and then we're off to the Metro for our retrieval in the a.m.

    I'll be home vegging tomorrow afternoon. I'll catch up with you then...if you can wait that long.

     
  • At 9:53 AM, Blogger Crystal said…

    I started giving you instructions that would drive you to drink, but if you trust someone else to do it, I'll do it for you. You'll just have to change your password to something temporary and give me the username and password. If not, I'll give you my username and password and you can go to my template and see how it's done. Whichever you prefer.

     
  • At 12:24 PM, Blogger Not-So-Normal-Mom said…

    My recommendation is to look at your template. I know it can be quite frustrating. I don't understand any of that stuff...BUT, if you scroll down, looking at it slowly, you will come to the point in your template where you will see

    ( it won't let me type it in the comment section! It says it can't accept HTML in the comment section ARGH!!!! Anyway, it starts with h2class sidebar-title>Links, etc...)

    almost at the bottom. Then, you will see where "Google News" is on your blog. It looks like this:

    (Again, won't let me type it, but it has this in it... http://news.google.com/">Google News)

    If you start inside those quotation marks, you can type the URL you want to link, using the highliting-typing-over method. And then, where it says >Google News<, enter the title of the link you want. There are also "Edit me" links on your blog and those are set up for you to add links as well. Like I said, I am not very good at this, I just use the example and a trial and error method. I hope this helps! NSN Mom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home