Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

The verdict is in

Exorcism it is. Scheduled for Sunday at 11:00 a.m.

Actually I figured that a lot of this misbehavior is age related, and I thank the commentors (all 2 of you) for confirming that for me. I know, too, that the boy is testing his new environment and pushing the limits just because he needs to know how far he can go. He does this at home so why would preschool be any different? He is a "pleaser" though, and after much discussion at home, he promised to try really, really hard to do better. And, we have Dora stickers that we put on the calendar to indicate a good report from school. Stickers are the be all and end all. A good week of stickers = something fun to do on the weekend.

Now on to the How Do People See You? quiz. Yes, it's true. That is me to the bone. I have tried to be more spontaneous. Really I have! But then I have to think it through, and that kind of takes the spontaneity out of it. Heh. About the only thing I am spontaneous about is buying shoes. Even then sometimes I am remorseful. Sigh.

As for American Idol this week.....Lisa had to go. I don't have to apologize for that, because there are no Lisa fans out there. Face it - she was in the bottom 3 every week. Most of the performances sucked, but hers was the suckiest. And next week? Yeah, country western week. Pick Pickler's just giddy with the excitement of it all, y'all. Gee, I wonder which Faith Hill song she'll choose?

The evil quiz though? Apparently my score should have been higher than that. I only say that because MFH will toss comments around like, "Oh, Karen gets along with so-and-so really well because they're both mean as snakes."

WTF would he say if he didn't love me?

4 Comments:

  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger DD said…

    Silly test. It saw me as slow and steady as well. Slow - OK. Steady? bwahahahahaha! Like a 94 yr old Parkinson's sufferer after he's drank a gallon of white chocolate mocha...

    You already know how the "evil" thing came out. I was surprised it wasn't higher. harumph

     
  • At 8:10 AM, Blogger Kim Strahan said…

    thank God for Dora stickers! My problem with her is that Moo says si instead of yes. And she has only watched one episode.

    And Pick Pickler and Bucky will dive bomb. Call it irony.

     
  • At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, it was definitely time for her to go. I am actually looking forward to next week's country fest. It should be amusing to say the least. Oh,oh! I just read that you are a shoe whore, too. I so share that love! And hooray for the open toe season. My toes are finally free. Ok, I have to go see how evil I am, but wanted to say hi first and thank you for the note. I'm glad I found you!
    Carrie
    (rdhdprincess)

     
  • At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh my goodness! Your son is from Guatemala! I love you even more now! You know that is where we adopted Bella from, right?
    Carrie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home