Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I HEART American Idol...

but I DO NOT heart Kellie Pickler. I do not heart her so much that the boy says "Pick Pickler" with the same snark that I do. MFH is tired of hearing how much I do not heart her. Now, I didn't heart Carrie Underwood either - but at least she could pull off some musical genre other than country. Pickler just can't disguise that twang. How about going on that other show to become a Nashville Star????? That would be right up her alley.

Most seasons I have already picked who I think will win by now. This season, not so. But I will say that Chris sang his own version of I Walk the Line last night, and he rocked. He's not too hard on the eyes, either.

But, he's no Bo. Sigh.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:30 AM, Blogger Not-So-Normal-Mom said…

    I totally love Kellie Pickler. I realize I'm in the minority, but I don't care! Didn't you see the first show with her when they were talking about her mom totally abandoning her? And her daddy's in prison? She's such a Cinderella story! I feel bad for her! Who could drop a cute little baby girl on their parent's doorstep and never look back? It breaks my heart. I'm a fan.

     
  • At 7:10 PM, Blogger Nico said…

    I didn't watch last season, so I don't know about Bo. But I think Chris is amazing.

    And I really don't like Pickler either. She just doesn't have the same caliber of voice as any of the others do. You can barely hear her when she's singing in the low end of her range. I think she has to go - soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home