Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

I Wanna be Free.....

I LOVE me some open toed shoes! Winter comes early here in the Rockies, and I've been stuffing my feet into pointy toed shoes for, oh, 6 months now. Don't get me wrong - I love pointy toed shoes. But these dogs are tired. TIRED.

Springtime in the Rockies isn't happening as quickly as I'd like. We are still barely reaching 40 degrees in the heat of the day. Not quite warm enough to break out the open toes. Besides, in Montana the weather can change in a minute and I have no desire to be bare toed in the snow.

This brings me to the Weatherpixie on the sidebar. I'm new to the blogging world and I'm very intrigued with this pixie chick. Look at how stylish she is. Yesterday it was 34 degrees and cloudy/snowing, and there she stood in a short sleeved shirt, baring her stomach which deserves to be bare, and wearing open toed shoes. I mean, come on. 34 degrees is freakin' cold, pixie chick. Yeah, you look hot and all, but really.

I just wonder when I transformed from the girl baring my toes and stomach in 34 degree weather, to the lady who wonders how that pixie chick got out of the house without a coat on.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:27 AM, Blogger Not-So-Normal-Mom said…

    I am very fortunate to live in sunny San Diego where I can wear open-toed shoes all year long! I love it! It also seriously increases my pedicure bill, but whatever! Hope your toesies are free soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home