Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

46

For the lovely dd, who bothers to read me and comment, there you have it. My age.

On this topic of age, I am curious about something. In the past few years I've noticed that the age group of men that would show interest in me with a look or a comment is changing. They are getting older. Sometimes much older. Maybe it's because I'm hanging out at WalMart more and the bars less, but still.

If men should be able to date younger women, what makes them think we wouldn't rather date younger men?

I'm just sayin'.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:18 AM, Blogger DD said…

    "Lovely" is subjective, ya' know? Didn't you see my post on being a unibrow, buck-toothed "whatever"?

    I haven't been checked out in a long time. I wonder if I would even know...*sigh*

     
  • At 7:18 PM, Blogger Nico said…

    I'm so glad you commented on my blog - I really enjoy your posts!

     
  • At 7:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You're so right about that. But I guess it's a good sign that you're still getting checked out!

    I'm 34 and look a lot younger, so I get hit on by college age men a lot. If I didn't know how much they still had to learn, I would be a lot more flattered!

    PS - One of my favorite bloggers, Mignon (http://openingyourmind.blogspot.com) lives in Montana also. You might want to check her out. She's in Missoula.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home