Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

You know you're getting older when...

you go to the doctor for your annual exam and she mentions that in a few short years you really should have a colonoscopy

and then sends you away with the "home poop testing kit",

and talks to you about the symptoms of menopause

all before 9:30 in the morning.

WooHoo!

*edited to add*
I am unable to explain this home poop testing kit, because I have yet to remove it from the paper bag to see what you do with it. What's more, I don't plan to. But I fear you have to take a stool sample and mail it in to the lab. As if!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:54 PM, Blogger DD said…

    Is the home test something you can use in the Barbie oven, cause that's what it sounds like.

    Gad, I wish I could've stopped aging once I became legal to drink...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home