Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Friday, April 14, 2006

Dicks

I work in a company of good old boys. They aren't old really, any of them. It's just that the owner is chauvinistic, and so it is a learned behavior that spreads like wildfire amongst the rest of them.

All of the people of "position" here are men. It's like a secret club. You never really know what any of them are doing. The rest of us go around, much like mothers, picking up after them and fixing whatever it is they screwed up or didn't finish that day.

Until I worked here I really didn't know how special it is to have a dick.

I just returned from the mall across the street. It is full of students on break for the Easter holiday. I noticed one very tall young man strutting the mall in his low slung, baggy pants and he kept touching himself. Down there. Checking on it, I guess.

Do dicks fall off?

Cause that would certainly explain the variety of them I have seen in those adult (ahem) bookstores.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:40 PM, Blogger DD said…

    Ahem. What were you doing in the adult bookstore anyway?

    Ahem.

     
  • At 4:45 PM, Blogger Kristin said…

    You are so right, men are totally obsessed with those things! Thank goodness women don't feel the same about their boobs! Can you imagine the looks we would get if we walked around feeling them all all the time just to make sure they are still in place? Of course the men would probably like that and have to touch their dicks even more. Hmmm...

     
  • At 5:03 PM, Blogger Not-So-Normal-Mom said…

    One of my three dear sons constantly checks on his. Maybe it just feels good, who knows?:-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home