Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Sweet Pea

It's Teacher Appreciation Week.

When The Boy and I went shopping on Saturday, I suggested he choose a gift for his teacher to acknowledge that we appreciate all she does for the children.

The Boy and I love to smell things at the store. By things I mean candles, shampoo, shower gel, lotions, etc. So naturally, we gravitated to the girly area of the store in our search for a gift. We smelled all the different bath gels, lotions, and body sprays, and the boy settled on Sweet Pea. I am not fond of floral scents in general, but this is one of my favorites.

"I know she will love this," he said of his purchase.

"This is exactly what her perfume smells like!"

2 Comments:

  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger carla said…

    you are raising one heck of a boy there...


    Carla

     
  • At 6:34 PM, Blogger Alleen said…

    Sweet Pea happens to be one of my favorites too. He seems like he is just an incredible little boy. His wife someday will thank you for raising him to be in touch with other people's feelings.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home