Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Monday, April 14, 2008

What were we thinking?

When hockey season was coming to an end, I thought "Quick! We have got to find something to keep the boy busy!"

So I signed him up for soccer.

And then I signed him up for baseball.

I didn't realize the two seasons overlapped.

We have baseball Monday and Friday, and soccer Tuesday and Thursday.

No worries about The Boy having any spare time. Or mom and dad for that matter.

MFH is coaching The Boy's baseball team. That was his sport as a boy, so he was more than happy to pick up that role.

The other night as I was taking The Boy to bed, he looked over his shoulder at MFH and said, " 'Nite, Coach."

3 Comments:

  • At 6:29 PM, Blogger Cricket said…

    Too cute.

    I guess it's a good experience to share his dad.

    You are some busy folks!

     
  • At 3:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    MY SISTER JUST LAMENTED THIS TO ME ABOUT MY NEPHEW (6)

    Im totally writing this down as Ill accidentally do the same to E Im sure :)

     
  • At 5:56 PM, Blogger Alleen said…

    I'm tired just from thinking about that schedule!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home