Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Friday, March 21, 2008

After 16 years he still makes me laugh

Today is a holiday at W.endy's Corporate Office. MFH had to work.

At 4:00 I got this text on my phone.

MFH - You're drinking aren't you

Me - Just thinking about having one

MFH - Bitch

Me - LMAO

MFH - What?

I forgot he's not a blogger. He doesn't know the lingo.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:42 PM, Blogger Not-So-Normal-Mom said…

    HAHAHA! That's my hubby, too! He isn't on the computer near as much as I am, and every time he needs to send an attachment, he has to ask me how to do it. Every. Single. Time. LMAO!

     
  • At 11:30 AM, Blogger Alleen said…

    hhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa!

     
  • At 7:17 AM, Blogger DD said…

    This is why I try to convince my husband to get his own blog: he'd finally learn the lingo.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home