Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Here she is....


It is such a sweet ride. I am so impressed with the handling and the smoothness of it all. I wouldn't go so far as to say they are all worth what they cost, as this one was about $40,000 brand new in 1977, but it was definitely worth what we paid for it.

It is a hardtop only, but has the sunroof. That's fine with me. I've never been a fan of the wind blowing through my hair.

She has 95,000 original miles. I will be enjoying this car for many years to come.

The Boy says when he's old enough to drive, he's painting it blue with black racing stripes. I can't imagine this car any other color than red. If he wants it blue, he'll have to wait until he inherits the car.

And then I'll haunt him.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home