Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Six

Baby, today you are six years old. It seems just yesterday that I was holding you in my arms with a bottle, singing "I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living, my baby you'll be."

Now you're running bases, kicking your way up and down the soccer field, and shooting pucks the length of the ice - and I can't believe you are growing up right before my eyes.

You are my greatest gift, and I am proud to be your mama.

Happy Birthday, Son.

5 Comments:

  • At 6:29 AM, Blogger DD said…

    I think this has been the only baby picture I've seen of him. Oh, my god he's cute! Still is, of course.

    Happy Birthday, Boy!!

     
  • At 8:45 AM, Blogger Jessie said…

    Little Boy's birthday was the 22nd. I did no post. I suck.

    This is unbelievably sweet. What a cute cute baby he was!

     
  • At 4:15 PM, Blogger Alleen said…

    Oh, how precious was he??????

    Happy Birthday to The Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 4:26 PM, Blogger carla said…

    hope it was a fantastic day.

    Carla

     
  • At 7:07 AM, Blogger Barb said…

    Happy Birthday! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home