Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Sweet Boy


The Boy caught me crying over my missing Itty the other day. He tiptoed into his room and shut the door.

He emerged later with this picture that he drew for me.

This is Itty in my heart.

He explained that if I keep Itty in my heart, he will always be with me.

Sometimes kids are wise beyond their years, aren't they?

4 Comments:

  • At 5:54 AM, Blogger Cricket said…

    Incredible empathy from such a little kid. Great job, Mom.

     
  • At 7:02 AM, Blogger Alleen said…

    Oh good gosh.... That is amazing. Something tells me that made you bawl even more, but in a good way.

     
  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger DD said…

    That made me weepy.

     
  • At 3:47 AM, Blogger carla said…

    no words.

    in the situation or your AMAZING Boy's sensitivity.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home