Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Working

instead of blogging.

I don't know how people work multiple jobs. It reminds me of when I was in college and working. I am so glad to be home in the afternoon when The Boy gets home, though.

I don't know what to do about hockey player. I just don't like him.

I just don't like him.

It's not just any one thing, it's the whole enchilada.

I find myself hoping he gets cut from the team so he has to go home to Canada.

If not? It will be a long six months.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:29 AM, Blogger carla said…

    ooooh

    do I need to slap the outline of a hockey player on my vision board (from the secret) so we can
    laws of attraction" employ and get his arse sent home?

    C.

     
  • At 6:54 AM, Blogger DD said…

    You may have been spoiled with last year's player, who if I remember was wonderful! On the other hand, you just may picking up on something under the skin. I guess we can't like everyone...I would have a never ending list of blogs to read if I did.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home