Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Monday, October 01, 2007

Bad boys, bad boys.....

The boys had their first home hockey game of the season Saturday night.

They got their first home win of the season.

They had their first party of the season.

They got caught.

At the meeting we went to a few weeks ago, the team owner stressed following the rules this year. This team is one of the few that is performing random drug testing with a zero tolerance policy. Very admirable, I thought, but will they adhere to the policy? I've heard it all before, blah blah blah and all caution is thrown to the wind with a winning team.

Still, the boys pushed the envelope.

Seven team members will be suiting up for the game on this Friday.

Our player is one of them.

I will say, I was pleasantly surprised.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:30 PM, Blogger Not-So-Normal-Mom said…

    Has he gotten any better??? I'm glad that he pleasantly surprised you!!! Nice.

     
  • At 3:09 AM, Blogger carla said…

    Im surprised too :)

    love those kinds of surprises, huh?

     
  • At 5:46 AM, Blogger Cricket said…

    I don't even know how many hockey players it takes to man the ice. Wouldn't it be great if they could pull it off, another win? Neat the coaches are following through on the rules and neater that your guy wasn't involved. Makes you feel better having him with your little guy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home