Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Work Buddy

Most of the time when I am in my office working, this is where you'll find Boots. He started out hiding behind my calculator and quickly outgrew that space.

He was supposed to be The Boy's pet, but we all know that cats don't really "belong" to anyone. So, I suppose because I held him so much as a kitten, he has just come to prefer me to any of the other humans in the house.

Plus, I feed him.

The fact that we work together on the chair with him laying there like this in no way implies that my butt is small enough to take up only that space in front of the cat.

But my posture has improved immensely.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Boots is gorgeous.

    Congratulations on the Pups progress!

    My cousin did not wipe his own butt until he had to go potty at school. He hated that he couldn't get it clean enough, so his mom sent him to school with baby wipes in a zip lock bag -- just in case.

     
  • At 7:01 AM, Blogger Alleen said…

    Awwwwwww. They are good company, aren't they?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home