Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Trained

Finally.

It was no easy feat house training two puppies at the same time. I remember it going much more quickly with Coal, but then we did have the older, wiser yellow dog to help with that. Coal followed Brandy around and easily got the hang of what was going on outside.

To give credit where credit is due, the puppies are just thirteen weeks old today. The Boy is nearly five and a half years old, and I'm still wiping his butt for him.

And he's capable of rationalization.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:05 AM, Blogger Alleen said…

    I'd say house-trained at 13 weeks is AWESOME!!!! That's one of the reasons I don't know if I'll ever want a dog again.....

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger carla said…

    dang

    that IS awesome.

    Im flying you in if we ever cave and get another puppy.

    Carla

     
  • At 5:27 PM, Blogger Happy said…

    WooHoo!!! Congrats!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home