Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A day late

The day the O.zzy tickets went on sale, I skipped going to purchase tickets with my wristband. "After all," I said, "we have our seats. Great seats I might add!"

MFH did go, only to leave again when they announced the first number in line, and he was somewhere around number 75.

MFH wanted to get some for resale.

See, I never think that way. I'm the one that's worried we'll end up with all these tickets and not be able to get rid of them.

It's O.ZZY, MFH insisted. That will never happen.

I played around on the ticket website that day and had the opportunity to get some great seats at $70 each, but didn't.

The concert sold out quickly. Yes, even the $999 seats were gone. Now the tickets are selling like hotcakes on e.bay and we could have easily tripled our money. I'm whining over the lost opportunity, and MFH says, "So what? We have our tickets!"

When did he turn into me?

3 Comments:

  • At 3:16 PM, Blogger carla said…

    man you are a FANTASTIC writer/storyteller.

    C.

     
  • At 9:39 AM, Blogger Alleen said…

    oooops... I have to admit, I think in terms of eBay resale a lot lately.

     
  • At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    O.zzy is going to be so fun. You'll forget all about the lost opportunity.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home