Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Monday, June 11, 2007

Purge

I'm doing a little housekeeping before I leave the office.

At each year end I diligently file all accounting paperwork into those banker boxes and put them in storage in our back room. Multitudes of paperwork in spite of the fact that everything is stored either in our point of sale program, our accounting program, our customer database, or a combination thereof.

Paperless, anyone?

What a waste.

As I was pondering where to put the 2006 boxes, I found boxes dating all the way back to 1996.

My boss is a freak about such stuff. Since he is gone on a little personal trip right now, I called one of those document shredding companies and as we speak he is outside in the parking lot purging 1996 through 2003.

It feels so good.

I hope he doesn't notice they're gone until I am.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger [] said…

    Ah, yes, the purge! Feels good, doesn't it? No one will notice till you're long gone, believe me.

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger Cricket said…

    Yeah, but he's gonna have your phone number, right?

     
  • At 6:59 PM, Blogger Not-So-Normal-Mom said…

    That is so funny. You are doing him a favor, really!

     
  • At 5:32 AM, Blogger Alleen said…

    hee hee. He won't notice

     

Post a Comment

<< Home