Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Monday, June 04, 2007

Ow

The camping trip was fantastic. I think I got more sleep this weekend than any one healthy person should ever get. We relaxed, spent time on the boat, caught lots of fish, and watched all the children run wild.

So, this morning when my alarm went off, I jumped out of bed so I could work out like I do most mornings - only I usually drag myself out of bed.

My right flipflop slipper came out from under me while heading down the stairs and I landed flat. I have the faintest of bruises beginning to show on both calves, my right butt cheek hurts like the devil, and my lower back is screaming at me. Interesting, though, is that my upper back/neck region that has been giving me fits for several days feels much better now. Hm.

I feel awfully clumsy for someone who can walk around in five inch heels effortlessly.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:07 PM, Blogger Cricket said…

    I am so glad you say you can walk in those heels. I am in awe, but could never do the same. I twist my ankle in flats.

     
  • At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    glad the weekend was fun!!
    relaxed boat fish wildchildern CERTAINLY = PERFECTION.


    Carla

     
  • At 5:11 PM, Blogger Alleen said…

    oh no.... I have quite the mental picture of you falling....

    Glad you had fun camping!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home