Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Denial

That's where I'm residing right now.

In securing the financing for this new house, we have the following scenario: 1) The mortgage payment on the amount of money we will actually finance for the new house; 2) The interest only mortgage on the new house that we will pay off when the old house sells; and 3) The mortgage on the old house until it sells.

That's three mortgages, dear internet people.

I can't breathe.

7 Comments:

  • At 11:42 AM, Blogger Cricket said…

    I am available for CPR.

     
  • At 12:37 PM, Blogger DD said…

    Maybe you can put your collection of shoes on ebay and at least cover one of them.

    Hang in there.

     
  • At 1:05 PM, Blogger Alleen said…

    gulp

     
  • At 1:06 PM, Blogger Alleen said…

    oh, and if you'd like to borrow Bing, just be careful what you ask for! He's more than a pretty face! Have I mentioned that he's Naughty??

     
  • At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Uuf... three mortgages. I'll keep you in my prayers.

     
  • At 3:25 PM, Blogger Michelle Smiles said…

    I hear ya! We are paying our mortgage and 2 rents right now. Once I get home we will be down to 1 rent and 1 mortgage. Wanna buy a house in PA? LOL

     
  • At 5:38 PM, Blogger [] said…

    Oh, wow.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home